Intragastric Weight Loss Balloon
What is a stomach balloon, How is it applied?
An empty balloon is put inside the stomach through the mouth with the endoscopic method.
Balloon creates a feeling of fullness and decreases nutrition intake by being inflated with a serum and air and covering a part of the volume of the stomach. By increasing individuals’ self-control, it makes the process more enjoyable in a dietary program.
Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥ 28 kg/m²
(Follow the instructions before using)
Positioning 15 minutes (with general anesthesia or sedation)
RemovalØ 15 minutes (with general anesthesia or sedation)
Treatment 6 months
The symptoms which can occur after the balloon;
Stomachache and the feeling of nausea for few days.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS and TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Advantages of the stomach balloon compared to other methods
- Low risk
- Fast and healthy weight loss
- No need for hospitalization
- No pain
- Treatment can be repeated depending on the request
- Non-sterile, disposable, 18 months expiration date,
- Biocompatible, no latex or phthalate,
- X-Ray opaque valve, MR compatible,
- The product device can be connected to the endoscope,
- The product is packaged with a bag that can be unwrapped.
- It was prepared to be stored under normal environment conditions.
It is delivered with all of its accessories.